Lake Maggiore

Lake Maggiore with its area of 212 km is the second largest Italian lake with 80% of its area in Italy in the Lombardy and Piedmont Regions and the remaining 20% in Switzerland.
The lake has a perimeter of 170 km and is 54 km long and is one of the major Italian lakes. At its deepest point it is 370 meters.

There are 11 islands on Lake Maggiore of which the most well-known are the Borromeo islands just in front of the Sasso Moro Residence. These are Isola Madre, Isola Bella and Isola Pescatori. They form a true archipelago i.e. The Archipelago of the Borromeo islands.

Very near to the Sasso Moro Residence you can visit the Hermitage of Saint Catherine of the Rock. Within the Hermitage is a Romanic Church and the surrounding XIII Century Monastery is built into the cliff face overlooking the lake. Tourists visit this beautiful Hermitage from all over the world.
You can travel by boat al lover Lake Magiore and there is a public boat service “Navigazione Lago Maggiore” which connects the main tourist centres.

The beauty of the countryside togther with the architecture of the little towns on the lakeside and the many opportunities to practice all types of sport and and enjoy lots of interesting excursions make Lake Maggiore one of the most visited tourist spots in the world.

 
  Apartments available:      
 

Single Room

One Room comprising
living room, kitchen and
bedroom area and separate
bathroom area

35 sq m

Two Room

Separate Bedroom with
Living Room and Kitchen
area combined and separate
bathroom area

55 to 60 sq m

Three Room

Combined Living Room and Kitchen
area, one double and one single
bedroom and
separate bathroom

70 to 76 sq m

 
 
 

S.M.I. srl - SASSO MORO IMMOBILIARE
Via XXV aprile n. 60, 21023 Besozzo (Va) P. Iva 02932970128

Il contenuto di questa pagina richiede una nuova versione di Adobe Flash Player.

Scarica Adobe Flash Player

by www.deltamarket.com